How to Renew Membership Online
If you're a current member and your membership is up for renewal:
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AGAIN AS A NEW MEMBER
You're already in our database; we kindly ask you to use one of these two choices for renewing your membership:
1) MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS - Online by paypal:
If you are a current member, and want to RENEW your membership, members are able to renew online - Starting 30 days before your membership expiration date and after your membership expired:
- Log-In to Members Only webpage at "Members Section & Login" (on the left hand side panel of this page).
- After log-in, from the drop down list on the left (under the green tag Members Section & Login), select Profile.
- On the main screen, select the "Renew Membership" button, and then follow instructions to renew online with Paypal. A message will appear that confirms your membership with MCGS. Below that is the "Buy Now" button to click so that the PayPal payment will go through. If your payment worked, you will receive a "thank you" letter.
- NOTE: If you renew at the individual price of $12.00 or the family price of $14.00 - you will only receive the digital version of the Reporter. Since 2019, an additional $5.00 is required to receive a hard-copy mailed edition of the Reporter. If you want to change your membership from digital only to mailed Reporter, please enter $5.00 in the "donation" field. If you prefer, please use the mail in form.
2.) MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS - by check
Mail your check to:
P O Box 1606
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1606