How to Renew Membership Online
If you're a current member and your membership is up for renewal:
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AGAIN AS A NEW MEMBER
You're already in our database; we kindly ask you to use one of these two choices for renewing your membership:
1) MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS - Online by paypal:
If you are a current member, and want to RENEW your membership, members are able to renew online - Starting 30 days before your membership expiration date and up to 120 days after your membership expired:
- Log-In to Members Only webpage at "Members Section & Login" (on the left hand side panel of this page).
- After log-in, from the drop down list on the left (under the green tag Members Section & Login), select Profile.
- On the main screen, select the "Renew Membership" button, and then follow instructions to renew online with Paypal.
- NOTE: Since July 1st, 2019, an additional $5.00 is required to receive a hard-copy mailed edition of the Reporter. Please enter this amount in the "donation" field. If you renew at the individual price of $12.00 or the family price of $14.00 - you will only receive the digital version of the Reporter. If you prefer, please use the mail in form.
2.) MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS - by check
Mail your check to:
P O Box 1606
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1606